The Newburyport Public Library is just a few miles from my house and I love it for many reasons, not least of which is that an H.P. Lovecraft protagonist spends some time there in The Shadow Over Innsmouth. Recently I did an interview for their Footnotes newsletter. Here’s a scan for anyone who hasn’t yet tired of my incessant yapping about my books.
- It's that special time of year when everyone conspires to turn my kid into a sugared up greedy little obsessive consumer. Yay! 1 day ago
- Thought I was having a "low on caffeine" headache, so I drank more coffee. Turns out it's a stress headache. So... fb.me/3AHrK16ep 4 days ago
- Unintentionally chilling old portraits. Cool. fb.me/2ARHhBVZU 5 days ago
- Didn't get many words today, but I got this: "Becca watched a tear fall from her face and darken his dusty hair,... fb.me/22vhX7AGH 6 days ago
- fb.me/23XeTvSUW 6 days ago