Here’s an interview I did recently for the program Write Now with Gayle Henney on HCTV. Got to talk about samurai swords, dirty cops, beheading, and book promotion.
- I'm considering doing NOnowrimo next month. In other words, take one month out of the year to write (or edit)... fb.me/7d0btwZ98 12 hours ago
- Two years ago today my first book was published. Two books later, it feels like it's been a lot longer. But I'm... fb.me/3kYumNqiY 1 day ago
- I've arrived at that special place where I'm getting simultaneously sick of reading this book and excited about other people reading it. 3 days ago
- I will now distill recent events in small press genre fiction to an axiom: publishers will take whatever they can... fb.me/1CD8o5blQ 4 days ago
- Three books in I'm finding that writing back cover copy and asking for blurbs are two things that just don't get easier for me. 4 days ago